Judgment Enforcement in Minnesota
Bloomington, MN — February 14, 2014
Holiday Inn Bloomington I-35, 1201 West 94th Street in Bloomington, MN
- February 14, 2014
- Bloomington, MN
- 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Look below!!! I’m doing it again . . .
It’s me speaking at a CLE! Click: MKT!
I’m speaking at this Lorman CLE at 9 am. Right in between somebody named Registration and right before Break goes on!
Come on out on Valentines Day and learn about Judgment Enforcement in Minnesota. I’ll speak about ethics issues and cases unique to the collection attorney. I’m even updating my written materials from last year. I might have handouts. Handouts for all!
If you click on my initials above or EVEN RIGHT HERE, you can get 50% off the registration fee! A very lovely discount as a valentine from me (actually I just posted the link). So don’t hesitate and follow that link to register today. Come learn something new and get some credits too!
I’ll see you on 2/14/14 in Bloomington, MN!
|8:30 am – 9:00 am||Registration|
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||Ethical Considerations Particular to the Collection Attorney|
|— Mark K. Thompson|
|10:00 am – 10:15 am||Break|
Mark K. Thompson
Mark K. Thompson Law Office, LLC
- Recently formed Mark K. Thompson Law Office, LLC, after practicing law for 12 years at a downtown firm
- Continues serving small businesses in litigation, while organizing, when being sold/acquired and with commercial collections
- Adjunct professor at the University of Minnesota School of Law in its Civil Rights Moot Court class since 2007
- Was privileged to sit on an advisory committee for the United States District Court, District of Minnesota, as a bar member advising during the court during implementation of case management/electronic case files (CM/ECF)
- Listed in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 as a Rising Star and recognized in Minnesota Law & Politics, Twin Cities Business Monthly and Mpls. St. Paul Magazine
- Find out more about MKT Law
- Can be contacted at 651-797-0997 or email@example.com