Minneapolis Business Litigation Lawyers
Fight Back Against Unscrupulous Business Practices
The unfair business competition law is meant to protect the initial company
from a former employee, or from another business, from gaining a drastically
unfair advantage. One of the most common unfair business competition case
types involves a former employee who has taken the company's client
list to use in a new company. However, there are several other situations
that fall under the jurisdiction of the unfair business practices law,
all of which can negatively affect your company.
You may have a case under the unfair competition law if:
- Your competitor is selling items at a drastically reduced price, or at
prices that are impossible with which to compete
- A former employee sets up a new company that will compete with yours, and
brings clients or other coworkers in the move
- Your competitor is spreading libel and slander against you
- Another individual has established a business that violates your non-compete
contract with your landlord
- A competitor has stolen your ideas to use as their own
- A company is selling goods that are meant to look like they were manufactured
by another company
- You lose money due to a competitor's false advertising
Knowing your rights as a business can help you determine whether your competitor
is operating in violation of the unfair business competition law. Our
St. Paul and Minneapolis business law attorney at
MKT Law, PLC can help you determine what options you have in your situation.
We can discuss your case in a
confidential review. Call (612) 260-5109 to schedule yours today.
At MKT Law, PLC, Litigation is Our Business
Let our Minneapolis business litigation attorney help you fight back against
threats to your business. If you have begun to lose money due to your
competitor's unfair business practices, you might not have to let
them get away with it. Certain parameters have been set in place in business
law in order to protect businesses and to keep companies operating on
a more level field. Our Minneapolis firm has extensive legal experience
and can see to it that these guidelines are adhered to by all parties.
Contact our team
at MKT Law, PLC today to schedule your consultation and receive assistance
throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul.